Going away longer then a day?
Precious Paws Package
Starting at: $52.50 /Day
Happy Tails Package
Starting at: $57.50 /Day
Furry Faces Package
Wiggle Bum Package
Starting at: $76.50 /Day
Purrs & Kisses Package
Starting at: $94.50 /Day
**Please note, surcharges may apply for some services if they are booked on holidays, after 8:30pm at night, before 8am in the morning, weekends, or if you are located outside of our Main Service Area.
We will always work with you to find an option that works for your budget so you and your pets can experience the best care possible. Contact Us for more information and to book your complimentary Meet and Greet .
Contact Us To Create A Custom Package For Your Pets!
Benefits of our Multi-sit Vacation Package stays:
- Flexible. Your pets will have visits approximately every 4 – 6 hours throughout the day depending on your package choice. (15 hour period)
- Suitable For All Ages. For puppies that are require multiple outings throughout the day and are too young to be in a kennel setting. Adult dogs who enjoy the comforts of home. Even, senior pets, pets that are post surgery or or others that may require regular medication such as insulin, thyroid, even dogs with obesity that are on regular activity plans will fit perfectly into our vacation packages.
- Less stress. Pets remain at home in their own familiar surroundings. Many pets do much better in the comfort of their own homes than in a new or busy environment.
- Save money, your pets will not have to stay extra days if you miss the pick up or drop off time, or the facility is closed on a weekend or holiday.
- Convenient! If your household has multiple pets, cats, fish, birds, other than dogs, it may be more effective and more feasible financially to have a pet sitter stay. Otherwise, you may need to book separate care on top of boarding or kennel fees.
- Security. Your house is cared for too! Bring in the mail, water plants, shovel the walk, everything is included with our pet sitting services. Having a professional pet sitter at your home also provides crime deterrence.
- Quality. Our sitters are happy to tend to your precious furbabies, administer medication and follow any other medical routines your pets may require while you are away. Your pets health, safety and enjoyment is our number one priority!
- Updates. You will receive an emailed journal entry with each visit our sitter makes to your home. These journals will include the name of the sitter who completed the visit. The time they arrived and the time they departed, verified with GPS. Pictures of your pets having a blast with our sitters. And of course a written journal entry from our sitter to let you know how your furbabies are doing.
Although we will always do our best to accommodate everyone’s needs, we kindly request booking your initial Meet & Greet for any of our Dog Walking/ Pet Sitting, Overnight Stays or Vacation Package Services at least 5 days in advance. Advanced notice will help to ensure your reservation in the event that we are at capacity.