A Kitten In The Animal World Is What A Rosebud Is In A Garden.
Tranquil. Calm. Peaceful. Harmony Cat boarding in our spacious & private cat space is the perfect vacation spot for your young kitten(s) or adult cat(s).
All rooms are complete with a water fountain for continuous fresh drinking water, many cat trees, beds and perches with plenty of spots to sleep in the sun rays, many toys, interactive games, multiple litter boxes and much more. Our facility is well maintained and sanitized daily. Feeding times are at 9am and 6pm daily (unless otherwise specified by the owner). Our staff are on site and Pet First Aid and CPR certified as well as a registered member of Pet Sitters International. The Furball’s Choice boarding facility is also licensed, insured and bonded.
Traditional boarding facilities keep your cat caged on their own for the majority of the day with only a few periods of playtime or exercise if possible. At night the staff leave and the animals are left unattended. At Furball’s Choice your kitties are living in a home just like their own. We have multiple large communal rooms (no cages) set up just for your furry loved ones, rooms are monitored and staff are onsite 24/7 for your peace of mind.
Cats are constantly called solitary creatures and that isn’t accurate. Cats are social animals but their social structure is different than that of dogs. The misconception may come from the fact that because they’re small predators they often hunt alone because they go after prey that’ll only supply enough food for one. Many didn’t feel it was worth putting much time and effort into it because everyone knew cats were aloof, independent, not affectionate and certainly untrainable. While I never agreed with those myths, I did understand why people believed them because there wasn’t much accurate information out there about cats. People routinely mislabel cats are solitary as well so they never make an attempt to provide companionship for the cat, no matter how lonely that the cat may actually be. The problem with our perception is that we keep comparing cats to dogs and saying one species is better than the other at being social, when the truth is they are just different. -CatBehaviorAssociates
All of our furry guests are required to be up to date on vaccinations (photocopy from the vet is required)
- FVRCP (for cats)
- Feline Leukemia (Outdoor Cats)
- Flea Prevention
- Cat(s) must be in good health upon arrival. Ill animals pose a risk to other clients and will be refused.
- All cats will enjoy their days playing with our many toys or doing absolutely nothing if they please. The choice is theirs!
- Guests should come with their regular food, treats, medications (if required).
- All food/treats must be in a sealed container.
- Be sure your cats carrier and food containers are labeled with their name.
- Please do not pack any “special” toys with your cat(s) as other cats may play with them too and they may become damaged.
- Bowls, beds, blankets, litter and litter boxes are provided by Furball’s Choice.
- If your kitty wears nail caps please bring spares.
10% discount for all seniors, military & EMS personnel
*Prices are subject to HST.*
|Per Month (30 Days)|