Benefits of our professional Cat Care services:
- Convenient. Your kitty remains in their own familiar environment reducing or completely eliminating separation anxiety, Travel trauma for both owner and pet is eliminated.
- Stress Free! Cats can maintain their regular schedule and habits (favourite napping spots, etc.) Prevent exposure to illness, parasites & stressful environments and other animals if your cat prefers to keep to themselves.
- Reliable. No need to feel like you are imposing on friends/family/neighbors to be available the same day as your travel plans.
- Peace of Mind. In-home professional pet sitters are insured, bonded and Pet First Aid certified. Your kitty will receive constant love and attention during all visits.
- Updates. You will receive an emailed journal entry with each visit our sitter makes to your home. These journals will include the name of the sitter who completed the visit. The time they arrived and the time they departed, verified with GPS. Pictures of your pets having a blast with our sitters. And of course a written journal entry from our sitter to let you know how your furbabies are doing.
Cat Care visit include:
- Lots of cuddles and playtime
- Food and water dishes washed – fresh water
- Head to tail check
- Treats (if allowed).
- Litter box maintenance – sifting, cleaning, replacing liner/filter, sweep.
- Administer medication (if required)
- House check included with visit.
|30 Minute Cat Care Visit|
|45 Minute Cat Care Visit|
|60 Minute Cat Care Visit|
Please note, surcharges may apply for some services if they are booked on holidays, late at night, very early in the morning, or if you are located outside of our Main Service Area. We will always work with you to find an option that works for your budget so you and your pets can experience the best care possible. Contact Us for more information and to book your complimentary Meet and Greet .